do I need a puller to get steering wheel off A1

Maybe so, regardless, there is a reasonable Imperial cheater if you need it.
(I'm sure you can figure out the size) I'm useless remembering numbers, I
just had the thing on the PS seat a few weeks back since my wheel wasn't
quite straight. Oh, put a mark on things before you pull the wheel off so
you can line it up when you reassemble.
cathy