Obsessions

hehe, Jacob, not to be condescending here, but you are young and you are
simply exploring your likes and dislikes, you may find you don't like
scirocco's , but like mechanics, or body work, or maybe the scirocco will
temp you into testing your driving skills on an SCCA or Rallye track.. Maybe

just relax and enjoy the ride, you are still young. :)

gawd I am getting old.....

rocco content: my silver project is moving along....

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco