16v running probs may be resolved.

It took me 2.5 hours to drive over to Adirondak Auto Parts today. Almost
there and the car kept dying.

Once there, Wayne told me to jumper the relay. I tried that and made it less
than 2 miles.
Here I am with a new fuel pump in the back seat and a few tools.
Hummmm.
30 minutes later after changing the pump on the side of the road (less than
a 1/4 cup of gas lost) It started (no more nasty buzzzz) and ran all the way
home.

The moral of the story?
1) Trust the list
2) Buy your fuel pump from Dave and the guys, it was a LOT cheaper than any
where else I tried (just don't use Daves directions).

To the folks at Adirondak? Thanks a lot for letting me come to the warehouse
guys. Much appreciated.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer