A list scandal from Cathy, now that I'm off digest...

> > Oh, I meant Daun. For God's sakes don't tell Dennis...he's sleeping on
>the
> > couch.
>
>Right.  Now I'm even more confused.  Did honey take on a new meaning while
>you were off on your trip?  Or was that "hon" that I was thinking of?

It was "hon"..."honey" still has positive connotations...

>Yeah, but a farmer with a serious VW affliction is probably one to run
>away from, second income or no.

Nah, VW nuts are the salt of the earth. The truly addicted also have no
money for food, unfortunately. But they are wonderful people. (Oh there I go
getting all warm and fuzzy again)

I did stand you up though, and I
>aplogize.  I was going to send flowers, but dug up some old Mk1 bits I had
>in the barn to send instead.  Don't mind the rodent droppings, I didn't
>geta chance to dust 'em off first.

Not a problem. I'll just add Hanta virus to SARs, West Nile, rabies, Mad cow
and all the other diseases I may have...and forget the flowers, the dusty
parts will do fine, hon...(wink) Or are they good parts? then it's "honey".

> > Also, I did all that lusting after Brett's to no good end, you know I
>have a
> > real weak spot for white 16Vs. (Carrots DID look good in my driveway
>though)
>
>She only looked good there because she fit in with all the rusted diesels
>that were scattered about the place with reckless abandon.

Bring her over now and you wouldn't be able to FIND her except that she's
painted red. It's like a damn autocross to get out the driveway. Dead VWs
galore, and none of them mine. They gotta go. He was actually considering
ANOTHER parts car.

Rocco Content...well, actually there is none...sorry.

Cathy, actually wanting LESS VWs in the driveway, you CAN have too many.
1979, 1980, 1987 Scirocco
1999 NewBeetle
1987, 1991 Jetta, no parts Jetta YET...
1991 Passat