A list scandal from Cathy, now that I'm off digest...

Glad to hear you made it home. I don't even want to tell you the kid's
latest plan ( which I vetoed...) Lets just say two Jettas is enough for now.
Nice pic Daun.

>From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
>To: Mike Weiler <relbrb@comcast.net>, C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com>,
>scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: A list scandal from Cathy, now that I'm off digest...
>Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:10:43 -0700 (PDT)
>

>--- Mike Weiler <relbrb@comcast.net> wrote:
> > Any pictures or movies from last night? ROFL
>
>Well, no pics from last night.  However I do have one from
>this morning:
>
>http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/daun/pic.htm
>
> > > I had lots of time to talk when he stayed over last
> > night, and we've
> > decided
> > > he's flying back here, and we'll pile some clothes into
> > my new red Passat,
> > > and head for Vegas. Yep, we're eloping.
>
>Hmmm.  I remember staying at Cathy's, and I remember the
>discussing flying back there...

Typical guy, selective memory loss...

but as for the Passat...
>   well, it needs too much work to be put back on the road,
>especially if it were to make Vegas.  :p

As for the red Passat, that "no engine" thing may cause a few troubles. If
anyone wants B3 Passat parts (other than the engine and associated stuff you
need to make it run in a formerly diesel rabbit) LMK. It's gotta go shortly.
Cathy