A list scandal from Cathy, now that I'm off digest...

--- Mike Weiler <relbrb@comcast.net> wrote:
> Any pictures or movies from last night? ROFL

Well, no pics from last night.  However I do have one from
this morning:

http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/daun/pic.htm

> > I had lots of time to talk when he stayed over last
> night, and we've
> decided
> > he's flying back here, and we'll pile some clothes into
> my new red Passat,
> > and head for Vegas. Yep, we're eloping.

Hmmm.  I remember staying at Cathy's, and I remember the
discussing flying back there...    but as for the Passat...
  well, it needs too much work to be put back on the road,
especially if it were to make Vegas.  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '80 Scirocco S, '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."