wiper/turn signal stalks

Up until the hazzard switch was incorporated into the turn signal switch
the wiring harness is the same, and the wiper and turn signal switches
will plug directly in.

The steering column cover used with the larger switches is
different, and is not a direct swap for the Scirocco covers, however, they
do fit with a bit of squeezing.

I have done this swap on my 84 with no issues, other than that I used
Jetta MFA/Cruise stalks and had to add the circuit to the wiper switch for
the rear window washer/wiper.  This was not hard to do, however could have
been avoided by using Golf switches instead.

Drew