flex-a-lite wiring help

well if you are not using relays, the red wires from the fan are  to be
connected to a ground source, the brown wires are to be connected to the low
speed wire, (red/black) and the red/white well it does nothing because your
not using relays, plug it, I had mine setup like this for 2 years without a
problem, but if your  radiator (or collant system) is not super clean,
squeaky clean, you will get maybe issues when you need high speed, one of
the worries though never happened to me because my coolant system was
revamped anyways.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco