Anyone heard from Brett (hitman)

I'm about 99% sure that Brett isn't on the list
anymore and may or may not be active still on Vortex.
No, he didn't wreck his car, the wreck Eric is
referring to is a tragic accident that Brett and a few
others were in. Brett was unscathed while 2 other
people lost their lives. The thread about it was on
Vortex and was posted here a little while back. I
didn't realize he had sold that car. His sudden
wanderlust started after Cincy, when, (really summed
up) he decided he was unhappy with his life and the
direction it was going, so he sold all his stuff to
finance a bit of travelling. Don't blame him, I know
I'll always regret getting right into college instead
of taking some time to travel around. I don't know if
he actually did go on his trip or not, but there are a
couple people on the list here who keep in contact
with him, so I'm sure they'll chime in sooner or
later.

Dan