Stainless steel brake lines - worth it?

Nice solid pedal feel - DO IT!  It allows you to modulate the brakes more precisely by
taking out the "squish factor" of the stock rubber lines.  I just did the upgrade on my
car (along with new hard lines/calipers/wheel cylinders) and I would highly recommend it.
 Now I just have to slap on the Mintex Red box pads I picked up at Waterfest...

Mark.
80 S
81 S

 --- Ryan H <rhock99@epix.net> wrote: > Are they worth the hassle?  I'm upgrading to some