4 wheel disc brake options

I use OEM Disc with Mintex Red pads in front (with stainless lines they make
a big difference), and in the rear I have zimmerman cross drilled with
mintex as well, and since the rear never brake as hard as the front (30% I
think tha ratio is) the cross drilled never cracked (2 years now)  and I
used to have oem rear and I can tell you that just the cross drilled in the
rear make the car alot more stable and stop alot faster in wet conditions.
(I know I am hopening a can of worms) but you can ask Scot Williams how well
my car brakes...

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco