[scirocco] Can anyone help me save my baby?

Well, considering I flooded a Probe, then bought a Scirocco, I guess I
should field this one.....

1- Did you try to start it while it was submerged?
2- Did water go all the way up into the air filter? (or higher?)
3- Is it making funny noises? Any kind of clunking or harsh banging?
4- How deep?

We'll need some additional details, but if you tried to crank it whilst
underwater, it's toast. That's not even considering the implications to the
electrical system.

Dan S.
(2.5) '87 16v Sciroccos
(1) '81 Rabbit Sportruck
http://www.takkenband.com/
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

"You can have my Scirocco when you pry it off of me with the Jaws of
Life." - Mike Smith