tracking down options codes - web form

To assist Patrick in his endeavour to discover the meaning of Scirocco
options codes, and to satisfy my own curiosity on the subject I've created
a web form to enable owners to enter the information on the options
sticker in the hatch.

Most north american Mk1 and Mk2 colours/interiors/engines/transmissions
are present, however the European data isn't on the form.

If you'd like to include your contact info on the form please feel free -
perhaps we can get this into an on-line database at some point.

The link is:

http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/options/options.html

If you could take a minute or two and fill the form in that would be
great.

Thanks,

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |