Petition for the Scirocco 16v in gt4

Oh yeah and I signed..... and Im gonna do it again.... from my other email!

Greg Nichols <racingredrocco@yahoo.com> wrote:I think what you guys are doing is awesome. I would die to see a rocc in GT4. My roommate was the Assistant Producer on GT3 and I asked him almost 2 years ago if they would think about it. He said they would. He has since left and moved to LA to work for EA games and I stayed here at Sony, so we havent talked much, but Ive been trying to pry info out of my higher ups about anything I can find about the game. The game is essentially done and they're not modeling anymore cars, thats one of the earlier stages of the game due to it being such a time consuming task. I hate to be the party pooper, but yes Im trying already for the next one. It SHOULD be on the PS3 which means new hardware, and new media, more cars and more tracks. If you guys havent seen the trailer for GT4, do a search on Google for GT4 E3 Trailer. it is SICK!!!!!!

Julie Macfarlane wrote:And I.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer