wolfsburg or not wolfsburg

alright, mine has power windows, power mirrors, cruise control, sunroof,
power locks, rear wiper/washer, A/C
I beleive it had leather interior, interior code 92 (seems to be the all
black) door cards are leatheret covered, no inserts, small wing at athe rear
with small spare big gas tank. engine JH tranny 4K.

I am working on a spreadsheet on option codes, so if anyone is curious, the
more people I get to give me all details about their car (options they know)
and options codes month/year of production, (WE or not) any year model (lets
make this a all models thing), I beleive I can sort out all the option codes
in the end... this is now become sort of a crusade, and inthe end well all
have an answer, and probably a web site added informative data for all to
have..

so go ahead a email me your rear trunk sticker data, with the optiosn you
know the car had originally (I know in some cases this could be difficult de
to modding and changes of owners).

email me directly it will lighten the load on the mailing server.
thanks to all for your participation.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco