wolfsburg or not wolfsburg

Martin, the only part of my interior that's still original Wolfsburg are
the rear seats (which have started to tear) and the door cards.
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the cards or the rear seats...
:(

I still have the original front seats - with the hopes of recovering them.
They're very nicely bolstered and very comfortable.

I'm currently running the seats from my other 84, which came with heated
seats! I haven't bothered wiring the Wolfsburg for the option, because
unfortunately both elements are burned out.  Well, that and I only drive
the car in the summer... :)

Drew