wolfsburg or not wolfsburg

it come to my attention that my 84 is somewhat of a
bizzare beast, and I was wondering what where the key
items in 84 (my car was built 01/84) that indicated it
was a wolfsburg.

the details of my car are stetchy at this time as I
try to gather more key information, as I checked
driverfound.com web site, I get contracditory
information on the wolfsburg models.

I have no insert door cards, dash and rest of interior
components in black, the rear seats are black leather
(split), the front seats where changed so I cannot
count them in, the rear spoiler is a small (like the
83 wolfsburg was).

Was MFA an indication of Wolfsburg ?
The car is a color that is blueish silver (still
trying to pull the color code of the paint sticker.)
was there specific colors for wolfsburgs in 84 ?

any help really welcomed her.

=====
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler orangeKamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Daily Driver Rocco
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.5L Diesel F250 Super cab w/8ft bed.