  From: Ron Pieper
  To: derrickmd18@juno.com ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 6:17 PM
  Subject: Re: 21 and can drink

  My birthday is on the 7th.  I'll be 42 - twice as old as you.  Strip bars never really interested
  me, and I've slowed waaay down on the drinking.  First it was because I didn't want to be
  embarrassed the next day, then it just started hurting too much.  But don't let me stop you from
  your fun!

  Happy 21!

  Ron