Mars red Mk2 sighting in the boondocks

I was out in the shed this morning working on Carrots (installed big
square A2 stalks) when I happened to notice a familliar sight go whizzing
by on the road.  It took a second for my brain to register - it was a Mk2
Mars red Scirocco!

If I sound excited - I am - there's not a lot of Sciroccos in my neck of
the woods, and seeing one go tooling by on our (back) road is a treat -
but seeing a Mars red one is even better.

So, were there any listsers out on the 12th of Normanby between highway 6
and Grey Road 3 in midwestern Ontario around 9:30 this morning? :) :)

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |