Roundy round racers wanted!!

Hey!  I am seriously contemplating building a "bumble-bee" car for next season.  Mostly they just stay stock but I was wondering if anyone had any inside info on this class.  The track I will be shooting for driving at is a 3/8 mile oval and I was thinking a 79 4dr rabbit with a 1.6L 4 spd would work perfectly.

Anyone that does this or has info on it, contact me please as I have gobs of questions.  I am in WA state and I know the rules are different between each track but I figured I'd see who else is doing this.  TIA!!

Dave