From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jan Folkson
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 11:19 AM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Waterfest Judging Strikes Out Again!

Hey All,

Not complaining, but rather just poking some fun at them.

After the show the WF people distribute the trophies and in my class I
took
3rd place and got the trophy.  Not long after the show I get an email
from
WF claiming that I took 2nd in my class.  I finally got around to
calling
them today, coincidentally as the results were posted.  Here's the link
btw.

http://www.waterfest.net/Pages/scresults/sc.html

Apparently the guy that took 2nd the day of the show didn't even place
in
the top 3 and I actually took 2nd even though I've got a trophy for 3rd
the
day of the show.  The response from WF when questioned about the mix up
was
"it's a long story"...as it ALWAYS is :)

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis
the
Menace