Painting my rocco in 2 days,any suggestion to keep it the most beautiful car around :)?

If I were painting it red, I'd use the brightest red you can get...that would be GM Torch Red.  It is schweet.

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: toFUNit@yahoo.com
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 2:04 PM
  Subject: Painting my rocco in 2 days,any suggestion to keep it the most beautiful car around :)?

  She (of course she a she!!!) is tornado red, birth in 1987 with a 16v heart!

  So what is the best to do? Keep it tornado red? or getting another red color
  (not too different). I'll keep it red for sure, but maybe a little darker then
  the tornado red? What are the good suggestion for paint base coat and clear
  coat.. Adding something into it? Pearl in the clear coat! I'm a bit confuse
  about everything possible, and want to have a good result.

  I'm color matching my euro's bumpers, removing the black strip between the side
  windows and on the trunk(not putting them back after), removing the black
  rubbers on the side also (not putting them back after). Having the windows and
  skirt all around the car. I'll ask to paint the caliper the same color, since
  he'll be on it!

  Anything that must be done to have a good paintjob, beside what I mention
  already?

  thank's
  /Joel