Driving quiz....

I agree.  some of the questions were vague and some of the answers were, like, WHAT??!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tyler P.
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 5:05 PM
  Subject: RE: Driving quiz....

  This quiz sucked.  Usually what I would do wasn't even on the quiz.
  Then I was confused by some of the questions cause they didn't make
  sense.  Like the pile up question, I couldn't tell if I would be
  approaching a pile up, if it was happening around me, or if I had
  already joined it.  If I was and I was able to get out of my car I would
  and would get to the side of the road to get away from any fires that
  may start.

  As for the fog question, if somebody drives off the road cause I have my
  lights on while pulled over I don't care.  They were idiots in the first
  place to keep driving and at least they know where my car is so they
  won't hit it.  Survival of the fittest.

  I also didn't do so well on other drivers section... first if somebody
  is approaching me for a fight I would either just drive out of there or
  show them that I'm on the phone with the police.  And about the swerving
  driver coming up on me... I was thinking that it was on the freeway and
  I was thinking that it was somebody who was in a hurry, not drunk.  In
  this case I get as far over as possible and just slow down.