OT: car names for kids

Guy in my town who owns the bank named his daughter Shelby, after his
350

And from Car Craft a long time ago:

You know you're a gearhead when you name your son Carter and your
daughter Holley

although personally, how funny would it be if you were in a car with
two chicks named Holley? "What've you got in there" "Dual Holleys" And
no we're not gonna go past that in the names... ;)

And I need to sleep too...

LT