(muffler choices)

------=_NextPart_000_6215_6d79_5aa0

I'm running a supertrap tunnable exhaust. I had thought about changing it
since it was on the car when I bought it, but its grown on me. It definatly
doens not sound like a typical VW, its a low grumble, but when you get on it
you know it. Never had a problem with cops with it, but that could be cuz TN
cops are not hard on exhaust laws. The only down fall to a supertrap is to
be emmisions test you must remove the disks and endcap for them to sample.

Elijah
86 16v

------=_NextPart_000_6215_6d79_5aa0