Rant. Was Re: CINCY ATTENDEES, READ!

Daun, I didn't know what I was doing for work and honestly still don't for
the summer. Also I can't have something go wrong with the rocco and have to
be towed the rest of the way.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)