Dynomax muffler choices

--part1_1ea.7ab0ea1.2be076bc_boundary

Just putting out my opinion.  I love the stock muffler.  Liesershlitz or
something like that.  I love the sound, I love the look of the dual tips, and
it has lasted over 15 years now with no leaks.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_1ea.7ab0ea1.2be076bc_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Just putting out my opinion.&nbsp; I love the stock mu=
ffler.&nbsp; Liesershlitz or something like that.&nbsp; I love the sound, I=20=
love the look of the dual tips, and it has lasted over 15 years now with no=20=
leaks.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>