you could probably find
something that does better in the rain and that doesn't wear so fast.

should find 2005/550/15's for about $70 a tire @ discounttiredirect.com
or at vulcantire.com

> How about Dunlop SP8000s?  They are about $75/tire in a 195/50/15.
Several of my friends have/do use them, and some people on the list do
too.

> Joe Doty
> IT/Development
> joe@lcnetwork.com

ecsta 712s and thought I would try Yoko ES100 to compare but two models
listed in the subject line aren't much more and have superior ratings
on tirerack.  Anybody have an opion on wether they are worth the extra
cash ($50-$60 more per tire) or any experiance with them.   I'm not
sure what to get now.  If it were merly cosmetic I would go for the
Yoko's but they are all cool looking and I just want to get the best
performer.
>                             __________________          _-
_
.____
> Network Administrator -- -               ||    \----._________.----
/
> Compliance Services Intl. -- -- --       ||     / ,'   `---
'
> Phone: (253) 272-6345  - - -- -- --    __||_,--'  -
._

'