Fill up the votes!!

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:49:12 -0700 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:
> > <http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=vote&id=76217>
> >
> > Shawn Méze
>
> Aw, You Bästärd!  I thought I'd vote for Potter as in "What, he gets
> no love?"  And I find your link have voted for me already.
>

> Oh, well, I'da voted for you anyway if Potter hadn't needed _some_
> votes.

LOL! It did that? too funny. I didnt think that link would work which is
why I reposed with the right link. Potter dont need no votes, its all
about scaring the crap out of Ivo. Yah know! :)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 AS Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!