16v ft. brakes & wtb a l/p bracket

   i recently pillaged a set of front brake calipers from a 16v gli.=20
etka says they should fit. at any rate, will i need to upgrade to 14"=20
wheels to use my new enhancement? are my stock 13"'s big enough to clear=20
them?
   also, most people will think it dumb, but i'm in need of a license=20
plate bracket. vwoa no longer has them for sale and i'd prefer to NOT=20
get pulled over for not having a ront plate. preferrable one that's=20
straight. i can clean up a little rust. please let me know off list=20
about the bracket. thanx.

--=20
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com