Clutch ?'s

I'm not really looking for the DD feel in the clutch. It is only a wknd
cruiser and autoXer, so it DDrivability isn't a big deal but that makes
sense and I will probably just put that in when I need to do it. And at
potterman's price I can probably just drop that when I need it.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)