These cars keep finding me....

So the phone rang a few minutes ago.

Seems as though there's this guy in Cincinnati who wrecked
his '85 Scirocco in February.  He somehow got my name and
went through the effort of tracking me down so the car
could be recycled rather than crushed.  Since it's really
cheap and he went through all this effort, hey, how can I
say no?

Needs a steering rack (have it), fender (don't have a good
one), p-side door (think I've got it) and a little bondo on
the quarter panel if it's to be fixed & drivable.  I'll
evaluate it when I get it home I guess....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov