CINCY ATTENDEES, READ! was RE: Another smashed Scirocco

I'll drive as well. Just 2 points.
1) NO throwing up with in the car (before or after is OK).
2) No screaming in the car. (I don't know why people do that...)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com