Another smashed Scirocco :( - pics and plea for help

I'm a firm believer in "vigilante" type justice.  When you're forced to reflect on how
your own stupidity can negatively affect the people around you, which in turn negatively
affects your own well being - you tend to get introspective and see the source of your
"problem" more clearly.  Simply stripping someone's licence away for 6 months and saying
"bad boy" is not always the best way to help solve the real root of the problem -
alcoholism...   But it's kinda hard to get caught drinking and driving when you no longer
have a drinking problem...

I'm not saying that penalizing drunk driving with fines and suspensions is the wrong
thing to do in the majority of cases.  For people who don't have a drinking problem, and
made the stupid mistake of driving after a night of partying I can't really think of any
other punishment that would be suitable deterrent...  A fine and suspension is actually
an effective deterrent for most people, just not all.

Mark.

 --- Kareem <6keb1@qlink.queensu.ca> wrote: > Good thing Sean's Mk2 had the good 'old
park benches on it or it could