Clutch ?'s

Do I have a 210mm clutch in my 1.8 8v w/ a 2h tranny? I may be needing to do
a clutch and want to start getting prices together so I know whether I can
just buy one the day I need it or start saving now.

Also is the sachs from potterman a good clutch for my autoXing or shoudl I
go with something heavier and if heavier where should I get it?

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)