mechanic has stolen my 'rocco(really long rant)

umm, let me get this straight:

> Never piss off a guy who still has your car...

sure, sounds like good advice

> plus, I run the risk of pissing
> off a lot of friends, some I've had for 8 years over this shiz-nit...

so let me get this straight, you will piss off your *own* friends if you
report your *own* car stolen? it sounds to me like its possibly one of your
supposed friends who is driving your *own* car around right now. i hate to
sound rude, but if you prefer these so-called friends over your own
property, you may not deserve to own said car in the first place. im sorry
if i sound harsh there, but nobody is going to help you if you dont first
help yourself... by making the call and reporting the car stolen.

> plus,
> I'd go get the car if I didn't live an hour and a half away with no car
> (that's legal and runs)

if it was reported stolen, the police would practically do this for you. at
the very least it would no longer be in the hands of some dumbass, who could
be driving it into the ground right now.

c'mon Pat, do the right thing man...

Al