Vinyl sticker ideas

--part1_90.36146c82.2bdb7d59_boundary

these are our stickers which we are having made, these have been designed to
sit under the spoiler on the tailgate glass on a rocco and in rocco font...
but as i havent got my rocco back yet you'll have to see the one in me golf
lol

http://norice.topcities.com/RIMG1195.jpg
http://norice.topcities.com/RIMG1196.jpg

john
www.no-rice.com

--part1_90.36146c82.2bdb7d59_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">these are our stickers which we are having made, these=
 have been designed to sit under the spoiler on the tailgate glass on a rocc=
o and in rocco font...<BR>
but as i havent got my rocco back yet you'll have to see the one in me golf=20=
lol<BR>
<BR>
http://norice.topcities.com/RIMG1195.jpg<BR>
http://norice.topcities.com/RIMG1196.jpg<BR>