OT: Is there a resource that rates Web Hosts?

--0-1922853941-1051292816=:21608

A google search for 'web host reviews' will turn up some stuff most likely, also www.eopinions.com (i think) reviews everything and does a good job of it, though sometimes the reviews need to be taken with a grain of salt. They're submitted by readers and often you'll have 5 reviews saying it's awesome and 5 saying it's complete crap. Dan

Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:I'm on the cusp of purchasing my own domain and was wondering if there's a resource (e.g., like a CNET) that rates the Web Hosts in terms or Cost, reliability, etc.? I've really only looked at a couple and I would not say I'm overwhelmed, per se; I just would like some sort of breakdown on services offered and such. TIA!  JT

--0-1922853941-1051292816=:21608

<DIV>A google search for 'web host reviews' will turn up some stuff most likely, also <A href="http://www.eopinions.com";>www.eopinions.com</A> (i think) reviews everything and does a good job of it, though sometimes the reviews need to be taken with a grain of salt. They're submitted by readers and often you'll have 5 reviews saying it's awesome and 5 saying it's complete crap.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dan<BR><BR><B><I>Jeff Toomasson &lt;jtoomasson@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I'm on the cusp of purchasing my own domain and was wondering if there's a resource (e.g., like a CNET) that rates the Web Hosts in terms or Cost, reliability, etc.?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I've really only looked at a couple and I would not&nbsp;say I'm&nbsp;overwhelmed, per se; I just would like some sort of breakdown on services offered and such.</FONT></DIV>
--0-1922853941-1051292816=:21608--