  From: Eric Tomorrow [mailto:eric@dubsquad.net]
  Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 12:25 PM
  To: Scott F. Williams
  Subject: Re: MD listers! Scotty needs a tow!

  I used to drive tow trucks and we used to service aaa,  your account comes
with 5 tows a year. So if you have aaa plus, you can tow the car 100 miles,
and set it down. As soon as the guy leaves you can call back, and get
another truck to come get you for another 100 mile tow. If you have 2 cards
to use you are in even better shape, you can alternate cards. So with 2
cards you can tow your car 1000 miles. It just takes a while. But remember,
after you use those tows if you need another one before your membership
renews you will have to pay for it.
  Good luck

  --
  Eric Tomorrow