Calling out to our graphics vdubers

I've thought about getting a couple of stickers made up for the bottom of
the rear side windows.
My Dad's Audi came as standard with "Quattro" along the bottom of the rear
side windows and I thought maybe I'd try the same location, Maybe
"Scirocco" or "Scala 1.8i" or just "Volkswagen". I was thinking of getting
them done in silver.

I just wanna avoid anything Ricey, "Scirocco Type-R" or "You've been
SciroccO-vertaken"

Adam,
'92 Scala 1.8i
'88 325i

                      Jeffrey Lowe
                      <scirocco16v_1986@        To:       scirocco-l@scirocco.org
                      yahoo.com>                cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: Calling out to our graphics vdubers
                      scirocco-l-admin@s
                      cirocco.org

                      25/04/2003 02:34

How about making the B-Pillar & rear hatch black
stickers? That would help a ton of listers.

--- "Chris D. Edwards" <chris@westcoastpromos.com>