[Re: Julie got eaten today]

<this is the thought police for the thought police> =

What state are you in again? And where is this 85 zone? Tsk tsk Julie, I =
don't
know what to say to you, I am just shocked by this behavior. <wink>
We're gonna get it BAD heading for Cincy, aren't we? (okay, I gotta confe=
ss to
some roaring around myself today, there, I feel better)
cathy

"John Lagnese" <jlagnese@massed.net> wrote:
> No, just pass him when he stops at the bank to make a payment.

car
> > in front.
> > When he backed off I saw that it was  a new Camaro. SR? 5.6.
> >
> > Damn. Beat by a Chevy. Back to the drawing boards. Maybe a 2L super t=
urbo
> > charged NOS system for next time. Naaa, just tune the car a bit bette=
r =

:)