De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de Cathy Boyko
Envoyé : 24 avril, 2003 17:39
À : Scirocco Mailing List
Objet : Re: [Re: [CANADA] WTB - MKII Hood]

I know where there are two hoods, but they are really rough. And FWIW those
side skirts I saw at the junkers were half gone (and the car had a big red X
on its windshield, I said a few kind words as I passed by, it's likely
crushed
now), so I didn't pull the remaining skirt, since it was not perfect, and
had
no match.
Now, did Josh Wyte sell/crush the hood he had in his basement? It was black
IIRC (an easy fix to make red, or go for the "CF look" ) and in good shape.
It's a scenic drive from Montreal to Mass, I've done it several times. I
really get around eh?
Dunno where he could find a good whole car tho.

Cathy

Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good luck... I've been searching for one for a few months now I think they
> are all gone :-P
>
> Tornado Red (LY3D)
>
> -RGK-
>
> At 10:18 AM 4/24/2003 -0700, toFUNit@yahoo.com wrote:
> >Well Pat really want me to be there I guess :)
> >
> >Just a detail, it's Tornado Red!
> >
> >--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > alright I will post this for Joel (he's on the list but really busy at
> > work)
> > >
> > > Joel Leclerc in Montreal Quebec, is seeking to purchase a MKII
scirocco,
> > > preferably in tip-top shape and in Mars Red for his banged up 16v.
> > >
> > > he's using the excuse he does not have a hood to not come to Cincy
this