Calling out to our graphics vdubers

>Hey everyone, I own a Graphics and Printing company and am going to start
>working on a new graphic for scirocco's to use as decals.  I did not know
>we had so many graphics oriented members, so I am asking all that have time
>and are inclined to help come up with a sweet design. Once they are
>finalized I will provide the chosen design or if part of the design is
>used, a Free windshield decal in a selected color (probably White, Silver
>or Red)  I also may start to sell them on ebay, and if they sell well there
>and at local vdub shops you will also get a kickback from the proceeds.  So
>think hard and be creative!!
>
>Chris Edwards
>West Coast Promotionals
>971-219-8139
>
>79 Scirocco 16V

A while back, probably at least 2+ years ago, I made a vectored scirocco.org
logo in Illustrator that looked like the logo on the car's emblem (MkII
style)  It was supposed to go to make a banner and possibly stickers (?) but
I never heard what came of it.  I've wanted to do it with the MkI style
scirocco logo, too, as to not leave out the WAY old schoolers  ;)

I was going to get die-cut vinyl stickers made, much like the ones that
exist, but with my logo, but couldn't find a good place to have them made.
I even had at least 2 dozen names of people that were interested.

I'm trying to decipher the email...  Are you looking for a logo type thing,
like a symbol (e.g team scirocco snake) or more of a stylized version of the
word "scirocco"?  And are we talking full width windshield decals?  I'm not
sure I'd want anything that big on my car..  Maybe I just misunderstood.

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"
'85 BMW 318i