rear windows

--0-1104762993-1051165648=:91565

For the rear side windows, there is no inner and outer seal, it is all the same seal.  When I removed my windshield which uses a similar seal, I just carefully pryed out the corner of the seal and applied even pressure to the windshield to slowly pop it out, not all at once but working from that corner outwards.  I did break the windshield eventually, but I think that's because it was already cracked all over.  Hopefully other listers will be able to explain better.  Why are you removing them? -Rob

Scirocco16vJay@aol.com wrote:Can I take the inner window molding for the rear windows off or do I have to take the outside molding off first then inner? Or how do I do it?

Jason Frasca aka "Rocco"
1988 Scirocco 16v