[16v] Seperating Ignition from CIS-E for use with Stand-alone...

Anyone have any clues? I'm tearing into a spare 16v wiring=
 harness I have to see if I can make sense of things, and I'm=
 sorta coming up blank in some areas. Anyone familiar enough with=
 the connections between the CIS-E fuel and ignition system that=
 can give me a hand? I'm wanting to use my stock 16v ignition=
 with my SDS (I have a D system, which handles only fuel). Yeah,=
 not too excellent, but I'm on a major budget here. MSD comes=
 later when I can save up my pennies again.

Thanks,
Joshua