are 8v & 16v engine mounts the same ?

--=====================_-2126093859==_.ALT

The dealer or a yard... I can't remember if new mounts come with these but
what's left of my memory sez they don't.

-Raffi

At 04:24 PM 4/22/2003 -0700, L F wrote:
>Speaking of the "big rubber washers"...where does one procure these?  I've
>purchased several motor mounts and none came with the side carriers.
>
>Larry
>sandiego16v

but what's left of my memory sez they don't.<br><br>
-Raffi<br><br>
At 04:24 PM 4/22/2003 -0700, L F wrote:<br>
of the &quot;big rubber washers&quot;...where does one procure
these?&nbsp; I've purchased several motor mounts and none came with the
side carriers.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
<b>From:</b> <a href="mailto:jdbubb@ix.netcom.com";>Dan Bubb</a> <br>
<b>To:</b>
ETKA says the front and rear mounts are the same. Passenger and driver's<br>
side carriers (metal parts) are the same, but the bonded rubber parts and<br>
the stop rings (big rubber washers) are different.<br>
But, IMO, for all practical purposes, they are the same.<br>
Dan<br>
Make sure you align the damn things correctly so your front crossmember<br>
doesn't crack!<br><br>
----- Original Message -----<br>