big brakes! BIG!

Hey, dudes. I'm happy to announce that I scored a pair of Wilwood Dynalite
II 4-pot brake calipers, pads, custom braided lines, and custom brackets for
dirt cheap. I got an incredible deal and I'm psyched. Each caliper drops
*several* pounds of unsprung weight. That means a better ride and handling
on bumpy surfaces. They've got four pistons each which translates to less
pad float = more consistent clamping force. I haven't examined the pads yet,
but I'm assuming that they are far larger than the stock 16v parts. Of
course, they look damned studly, too. Btw, they're effin' huge. Did I
mention that>? Yet, they'll fit underneath my 14x7" rims while gripping
10.1" rotors. -perfect!

Anyway, I just figured I'd share. Woohoo!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut