battery tray saver pad?

Dan wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 02:23:38PM -0700, Patrick Bureau wrote:
> > I know that somewhere someone sells this thin
> > absorbant battery tray saver pad for like 3.50$
> > does anyone recall whom sells this again?
>
> Griot's garage has them, as does Bavarian Autosport, but I think there
> more like 8 bucks.
>
> Dan
>
> --

I bought one from Rocky Mountain Motorworks, a few years ago.  I don't
currently own a battery for the Roc (it was donated to a running car)
so I have not installed it yet.

I _did_ coat with some POR-15 wanna be, and prime with Rustoleum paint
all over and under the battery area, including the front member.

TBerk