RIP yellow rabbit

http://www.rabbitca.com/mthamgtg13.jpg

My brother just put his car into a ditch.  LH side of radiator support
bent in about 1", bent control arm backwards, driver's side fender
almost destroyed, euro bumper destroyed, etc.  :(

Fortunately, it did not look this pristine when he wrecked it, it had
gotten a bunch of dings on it already (sigh) so it wasn't that much of a
heartbreaker.

We already have a car lined up for him.  For $300 he got a '78 delivery
rabbit...?  It's cream colored and has no rear quarter windows (all
sheet metal).  We figure we can get everything swapped over in about a
day or two, engine and all.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20