Mirror swap... grrr, previous body mechanic.

The wires travel over the top and terminate in a round connector. Pull down
the fresh air duct and look up there. Look on the other side for where the
drivers side connects. It also has the round connector and runs over the
heat exchanger to the PS.

Good luck  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development